Department of Public and Union Affairs
Reporting to the Director of Communications and Marketing, you manage the day-to-day actions of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to improving the agricultural profession and organization. You are responsible for promoting UPA’s brand image and many other flagship projects to external and internal customers (agricultural and forestry producers, the general public, media, decision makers, employees, etc.).
Thanks to various projects of different sizes, you are helping to preserve this valuable link between citizens and agricultural producers, the two main links of the agri-food chain, and to consolidate cooperation with many partners in the sector.
You participate in the development of marketing communication strategies and advertising campaigns aimed at making citizens aware of the reality of Quebec agricultural production, such as: the importance of buying local food, good agri-environmental practices, challenges faced by producers, road food farm-to-table, etc. You enable the development of effective content strategies adapted to the target audience in different media, including many digital and video projects.
In collaboration with the project teams, open invitations on Quebec farms, public relations tours with ambassadors, recognition gala, convention, etc. You ensure that all activities such as
Within the organization, you contribute to the implementation of the employer brand strategy. You also have the concern of establishing integrated communications with UPA’s affiliated groups in order to reach target customers effectively.
In close cooperation with the Director of Communications and Marketing, you are responsible for the quality of services provided by your team (internal and external customers) and employee mobilization. In addition, you ensure the healthy management of human, material and financial resources under your responsibility.
Finally, you identify innovative communication and marketing initiatives that allow you to achieve effective results and suggest new ways of doing things.
- Have a university degree in communications or marketing and have at least 10 years of experience in the field, including 3 to 5 years in a key team management position.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be recognized as a unifying manager and mobilizing leader.
- Have an excellent analytical mind to assess the team’s priorities and solve specific problems despite pressure.
- Achieve achievements that focus on creativity and innovation for differentiation effects.
- He is fluent in French and English and be prepared to travel in Quebec.
WORKPLACE : 555 boulevard Roland-Therrien, Longueuil (work from home 2 days a week)
UPA gives you an employee experience that includes:
- Competitive total remuneration, including a hybrid pension plan (defined contributions and defined benefits), a group insurance scheme
- Measures to facilitate work-life balance
- Professional development and training program
- Health-based applications (social activities, sports, employee assistance program, telemedicine)
- A friendly work environment and a team of passionate people
Please note that the selection process will include a test(s) in addition to the interview.
If you are interested in promoting Quebec agriculture and promoting the farming profession, we invite you to join a human, creative and dynamic team. how much time do you have 15 June 2022 to submit your resume online on the site https://www.upa.qc.ca/en/offers/.
We offer equal employment opportunities to all