NEW COVID PRECAUTIONS. France is gradually lifting its restrictions. On Monday, February 28, the Ministry of Health plans to relax the rules for testing contact cases. Wearing masks in closed areas has been removed in some places. Which ? What are the next steps?
[Mis à jour le 25 février 2022 à 16h58] The end of the mask? vaccination pass?Faced with the reduction of the Kovid epidemic in France Restrictions are being gradually lifted in France. Next deadline: Monday, 28 February 222. The Ministry of Health made a statement. relaxation of rules for screening contact cases. “Monday [28 février]We will remove the obligation to wear masks in closed areas where the vaccination card is valid. [sauf dans les transports]“After the Cabinet on Wednesday, February 23, government spokesman Gabriel Attal said.We will remove the pass (vaccination) when the situation returns to normal in our hospitals. According to projections from the Pasteur Institute, we can: achieve this by mid-March“ stated. “For this reason, the removal of the measures is done gradually, calmly and without waiting for even a day. We are more optimistic and confident than ever about the way out of this health crisis. We are moving calmly towards an unrestricted life.” ad, confident, Gabriel Attal. next steps? What precautions to travel? What about teleworking? ? What relief on February 28?
What new measures on February 28?
In a press release made by the Ministry of Health on February 11, 2022, relaxation of rules for screening contact cases and wearing a mask inside from February 28. full :
► People case contacts will just have to realizeone test (self test or antigen test or RT-PCR test) in D+2 today at three test locations (in D0, D2 and D4). In the case of a positive self-test, the person will need to do an antigen test or a confirmatory RT-PCR test. The isolation rules remain unchanged.
► It will not be obligatory to wear a mask indoors in closed areas subject to the vaccination card. public transport. In case of a large group of people, it is still recommended to wear a mask.
What are the new measures in vaccine transitions?
Since February 15, you must have received your booster dose of vaccine against Covid for less than 4 months (compared to the previous 7 months) to have a valid vaccination card, reminds government website. In addition, according to a press release from the Ministry of Health on January 27, 2022, people who could not perform the recall procedures on time because they caught Covid-19 will be able to use their recovery certificates 11 days later. infection and up to 4 months for those 18 years and older. under the influence From February 15, most reemployment certificate It is valid for 4 months instead of 6 months. “models may allow us to hope thaton the horizon end of March early April the situation is comfortable enough for us to be able to remove the vaccination card at the hospitalGovernment Spokesperson Gabriel Attal said at the end of the Health Defense Council on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. end of vaccination card can interfere “As soon as the situation in the hospital allows” It was approved on February 15.
What are the Covid measures in the cinema?
Reception in cinemas in accordance with the health protocol in effect at the cinemas reminded by the Ministry of Culture on February 4 Mandatory presentation of vaccination card (or sanitary), Wearing a mask is mandatory for everyone from 6 years old including those who have a health or vaccination card (Wearing masks in the cinema should be abolished as of February 28, according to the new instruction of the Ministry of Health). There is no longer a size limit or one-man rule among the audience. When school or extracurricular groups going to a movie show (this also applies to a museum or theatre): a health or vaccination card is not required if the institution has reserved a place or time slot for the school and extracurricular public; If the planned activity involves mixing with other users, a health or vaccination card is required depending on age. Wearing a mask is mandatory from the age of 6 : inside and during the session, including people with a health or vaccination card.
What are the Covid measures for the mask?
Inside Wearing masks outside is no longer mandatory Since February 2, 2022. On February 11, the Ministry of Health issued a press release. loosening the rules wearing a mask inside from February 28. From this date, In closed areas subject to the vaccination card, the obligation to wear masks in closed areas will no longer be required. will stay Mandatory in closed places and transportation not subject to vaccination card. In case of a large group of people, it is still recommended to wear a mask. After the February holiday, the use of masks at school may be reduced.
What are the Covid precautions for testing and contact cases?
Covid screening is always done by PCR or antigen testing. Among the recent changes, the Ministry of Health announced that people case contacts will just have to realizeone test (self test or antigen test or RT-PCR test) in D+2 From February 28 today (on D0, D2 and D4) to three test sites. In the case of a positive self-test, the person will need to do an antigen test or a confirmatory RT-PCR test. The isolation rules remain unchanged. Besides :
- he is not already It is no longer necessary to perform a PCR test to confirm a positive antigen test.
- For people vaccinated against Covid, there is no longer an indication for isolation while they await testing.
What are the Covid precautions for travel?
Since February 12, The following rules will apply at the borders :
- for vaccinated passengers Within the meaning of European regulations, there is no longer initial testing. As before distribution of the Omicron variant, proof of a complete vaccination program becomes sufficient to reach France, regardless of country of origin.
- The requirement for unvaccinated travelers to present a negative test to travel to France remains.but when they come from countries on the “green” list, characterized by moderate circulation of the virus, measures (testing, isolation) are lifted on arrival.
- When unvaccinated travelers arrive from a country on the “orange” list, they must continue to provide a compelling reason justifying their need to come to mainland France and may still be subject to random testing on arrival. Passengers who test positive will have to self-isolate according to Health Insurance’s recommendations.
What are the Covid precautions in skiing?
In February, the health protocol was clarified in skiing. Unlike the one released in November 2021, No more wearing masks on chairlifts (chairlifts equipped with suspended seats) and chairlifts (“hip pull”), on mats borrowed by only one person at a time, nor alpine skiing, Ski tours and Nordic skiing, according to a press release issued by the Ministry of Tourism in February. On the other hand, the remaining Mandatory for persons aged 6 and over entering or staying in closed vehicles chairlifts (gondolas or “eggs”), as well as access areas located in covered areas. And suggested for people over 6 years old in casesbusy outdoors at the foot of the chairlifts. most health or vaccination card East Required for access to gondolas, cable cars, funiculars, chairlifts, drag lifts and conveyor belts covered by the tourism code.
What are the final measures for remote working?
Since February 2, teleworking is no longer mandatory, it is recommended. “The use of telework is recommended: employers set the terms and conditions of use of telework within the framework of local social dialogue.“Can we read the health protocol at work updated on January 25, 2022. Employees with contact cases or symptoms suggestive of Covid should stay at home. Each employee should have a space in the office that will allow them to respect the business rules. physical distance of at least one meter in relation to any person (eg other employee, customer, user, service provider, etc.) associated with wearing a mask. this Festive moments that bring face-to-face workers together in a professional setting are suspended.
What are the Covid precautions at school?
Health protocol goes from level 3 to level 2 in primary schools for the entire metropolitan area after returning from the winter holidays in each region:
- February 21, 2022 for zone B,
- February 28, 2022 for zone A
- March 7, 2022 for zone C.
This level change includes:
- End of the requirement to wear masks outdoors for primary school students and staff.
- The opportunity to do physical and sports activities indoors without wearing a mask, always respecting the physical distance. Therefore, contact sports are not allowed without a mask.
- End of per-class mixing restriction during restoration and in teacher absence. In cases where a teacher is not available and a replacement is expected, students can be redistributed to other classes. The mixing limit per level remains.
The obligation to wear masks in closed areas continues for staff and students aged 6 and over.
Screening rules for contact cases:
- Removal of a certificate of parental dignity of negative self-test from February 21, 2022.
- From 28 February 2022, the screening system for students and staff with at-risk contact cases will be eased: performing a single test (self-test or antigenic test) in D2 instead of three self-tests (D0, D2 and D2). D4).
Moreover, baccalaureate specialization examsIt was postponed to 11, 12 and 13 May due to the Covid-19 outbreak, which was planned to be held on 14-16 March.
2021/2022 Winter Season Ski Resorts and Covid-19 Recommendations. Ministry of Tourism. February 2022.
Coronavirus information – Gouvernement.fr
Press conference by Jean Castex on Monday, 27 December 2021