It’s official and announced in a press release this Tuesday. Strava becomes a partner Tour de France and Tour de France Women with zwift. In short, those who introduced themselves “Iworld’s largest sports community It brings together more than 99 million athletes” so join “The most emblematic cycling event to make unprecedented history.” a three-year partnership with Tour de France and Tour de France Women with Zwift and long-term partnership Strava about “to develop new experiences for the worldwide athlete community and to keep the enthusiasm of stage races alive.“partnership with Strava includes support Stage of the Tour de FranceA day that brings together around 16,000 amateur runners and will be held in France on 10 July this year.
Footage – 3D Tour de France 2022 route!
“We share Strava passion for cycling…”
First time, Tour de France and Tour de France Women with zwift will come to life in practice. Strava with a dedicated content center where daily activity tracking and runner photos will be available(he is) professionals. Fans will be able to immerse themselves in the details of the segments, relive the day’s best performances, and connect with drivers in unique ways.he is) professionals and find a source of motivation for their future sports activities.
First Tour de France Women with zwift In 2022, it will be the most important women’s race in the world. By supporting the event, StravaShe wants to strengthen the women’s cycling ecosystem and inspire the next generation of runners with her media power.
Before this partnership was formalized, the Tour de France and Strava already shared a long common history. The teams responsible for designing the Tour de France routes for several years, Strava Helping build racetracks by analyzing information from millions of public event posts Strava in France.
Strava It has also long been a favorite digital platform for many runners (he is) professionals of the peloton. They share their efforts and performances with their fans, the media and the global athlete community. 72% of Tour de France drivers in 2021 Strava and amongst them, 62% of stage winners in the same edition. Strava it also keeps fans connected with their favorite runners all year long.
The 3D route of the first Tour de France Women
Michael Horvath, CEO and Co-Founder Strava :
“We are delighted to make a long-term commitment with the Tour de France and Tour de France Women. zwiftand providing our global community of athletes a new way to follow these iconic races Strava. As much as we believe in the future of women’s cycling, we are committed to promoting equality and participation in sport.
The Tour is the world’s most watched annual sporting event, with three-quarters of the peloton running their races. Strava Last year. Future events alongside this partnership StravaIt will allow more riders, including the women’s peloton, to interact with athletes around the world in a whole new way and inspire them regardless of their gender, age or where they live. ”
Yann the MoenerCEO of Amaury Sports Organization:
We are excited and honored to have this partnership with StravaThe world’s largest sports community. Strava will help cycling enthusiasts get closer to the Tour de France and Tour de France Women. zwift Discovering new routes for future challenges inspired by the world’s best runners. we share with Strava passion for cycling and let’s work together to develop it for men and women.”
Audrey Cordon-Ragot (Team Walk-Segafredo):
“It’s exciting to see Strava We support women’s cycling with this partnership, as it is the platform at the heart of professional and amateur cycling. i use Strava daily to keep track of my training throughout the year. Strava It is also my reference to follow what my teammates and opponents are doing. Strava It offers a unique and authentic way to share my daily life as a professional, where I connect with fans who follow and support me. Being able to wear a different jersey during the tour is a dream come true for some of us, I hope it will for me too!”
ðŸ“² Tour de France will live on in a unique Strava content hub where fans can get excited about their journey! pic.twitter.com/jZ4R6ZCskb
— Tour de France™ (@LeTour) 29 March 2022
Community figures Strava :
- More than 99 million athletes worldwide.
- More than 2,300 professional athletes Strava.
- More than a million new athletes sign up each month.
- Over 1.8 billion event downloads and over 9.6 billion kudos given in the last 12 months.
- 10 billion kilometers traveled by cyclists Strava in 2021.
- 72% of Tour de France 2021 attendees Strava.
- Two-thirds (62%) of Stage wins Strava in 2021.
- 40 million activities are uploaded per week.
- More than 4 million photos are shared per week.
- More than 30 million segments Strava.
- More than 9.7 million athletes set new personal records each month Strava.
* Strava It is the world’s largest sports community and the leading digital platform for athletes, with over 99 million athletes worldwide. If you sweat, you are an athlete. Mobile app and website Strava Connect millions of active people every day. Strava It provides fun and easy ways for athletes to stay motivated and compete against themselves and others without having to be in the same place at the same time. Location of all athletes Stravaregardless of where they live, the sport they play or the device they use. Join the community and get the most out of your sport with membership Strava.