Friday, March 4
- 14:00: Corsica ferry port, which has been closed since Friday morning, has just docked in the port of Ajaccio. An agreement was reached between the unions and the governor’s office. 250 passengers will be able to get off. On the other hand, six gendarmes and their vehicles remained on the boat. You can find our article here.
- 12 noon: Gilles Simeoni, President of the Executive Council of Corsica, announced that he has officially made the request. Establishment of a parliamentary commission of inquiry To clarify the circumstances surrounding the attack on Yvan Colonna. This committee wants “independent” and parliamentarians. “in every way” As well as elected officials from the Corsican community.
- Guest : Matthieu Quinquis, member of the International Prisons Observatory (OIP), was our guest at RCFM this morning. Reminds by law, “most state responsibility Even if there is no fault, it is committed when a person dies as a result of violence by another prisoner.“. His interview can be read here or listened to again at this link.
- Early in the morning : Reinforcement of gendarme and passengers in Ajaccio Bay blocked by sailors Southern and Corsica Linea STC . You can find our article here.
Thursday, March 3
- 18:20: Components of the nationalist movement are calling for a “unitary” mobilization at 2 a.m. on Sunday, March 6 at Corte.
- 17:30 : students de Corte took action. Student unions organize a rally in the afternoon in front of the general assembly and the district governor’s office. Another rally was held at the same place the day before.
- 16:15 : Amaury de Saint-Quentin, the new governor of Corsica, arrives in Ajaccio at noon. With him, 150 CRS and mobile gendarmes sent to Bastia and Ajaccio to strengthen the security system. The Human Rights Society said in a statement that it was only the necessity of the truth that had to be met.
- 16:00 : Tray rejection prison from Borgo. “Yesterday the detainees were worried and asked for information about Yvan Colonna’s state of health, but there were no problems. We remain vigilant, but other than that, it’s pretty calm in Borgo today”, Maxime Coustié, prison guard and representative of the UFAP unit, explains.
- 3:30 p.m. : Investigators confiscated videotapes of the attack. It seems that Yvan Colonna and his alleged aggressor, no exchange of words At gym. More information in our article.
- 3:30 p.m. : The person who allegedly attacked Yvan ColonnaswearHe would declare that Yvan Colonna would “speak badly about the prophet,” according to AFP.
- 14:30 : national counter-terrorism prosecution (Pnat) announced that it will take over the investigation. “The circumstances of the cases and the initial elements of the investigation, in its current form, that seem to exclude a personal dispute,” Pnat explains in a press release, stating that the investigation is open to “an assassination attempt in connection with a murder.” terrorist organization”
- 9 a.m. “No improvement or deterioration in condition“. Yvan Colonna still in coma in Marseille. Minister of the Interior, Gérald Darmanin, himself “frankly the truth should be made about this aggression“. Read our detailed article here.
Wednesday, March 2
- 6 pm : from meetings In front of the prefectures of Bastia and Ajaccio, as well as the sub-prefecture of Corte. There are many politicians and representatives of associations. Find our report in pictures at this link.